11 mei 2021
The Cybsersecurity (SEC) group at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is looking for a PhD Candidate in IoT Security and Privacy. The open position is for 4-years, and the candidate will also be involved in the research activities of the Public-Private Partnership project INTERSCT.
– carry out research activities on Security and Privacy of IoT systems;
– develop tools and proofs-of-concept based on research activities;
– publish results in top-notch international conferences and journals;
– contribute to research within the INTERSCT project, in cooperation with the other parties involved;
– develop and maintain the tools required by the project, in cooperation with the other parties involved;
Candidates screening occurs as soon as applications are received, and will continue until the position has been filled.