Open call for nominations Dutch Cyber Security Research Paper Award (2021-2023)
Deadline 23 April 2023
Dear cybersecurity research group leader/member,
With this call, we invite information-/cybersecurity research groups at Dutch universities and knowledge institutes to nominate their best recent (in 2021-2023 accepted) cybersecurity research papers.
This year there will be a “technical” track and “multidisciplinary” track. Based on all admissible submissions an international jury will select a paper top three for each of the two tracks.
The main researchers of these papers will be invited to each give a short presentation at the 2023 FUSION Conference on the 23rd of May at The Hague Conference Center New Babylon. All 6 nominees receive a signed certificate for their participation, worthwhile mentioning on their Curriculum Vitae.
During the conference one of the top three papers in each track will be declared the best Dutch Cyber Security Technical/Multidisciplinary Research Paper 2023. The Dutch Cyber Security Research Paper Awards will be a chart, a bonus cheque and a photo-moment, including some press attention.
Please, send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd of april.
Note that incomplete packages will be discarded.
- Track: technical or multidisciplinary
- Title of the nominated paper
- Author name(s) of the paper
- Published in … (name of journal, etc)
- Published on … (date of the paper)
- The final version of the research paper in PDF-format (or hyperlink)
- A short motivation why this paper is nominated (max 200 words)
- Name of the Dutch research institute the main author(s) is (are) associated with
- A short description of the contribution of the Dutch research institute(s) to the nominated paper (max 100 words).
- Paper published no longer than 2 years before the award date (May 23, 2023) and is expected to be published by the award date.
- The main contribution to the paper comes from a Dutch research institute.
This year the DCSRP is organised by ACCSS in co-operation with the Special Interest Group Cyber Security (SIG CS) and led by Fransesco Regazzoni, Luca Allodi and Marc Stevens. More information about the Dutch Cyber Security Research Paper Award can be found via: https://accss.nl/en/award/
Thanks, we look forward to your nominations!
The ACCSS/SIGCS Dutch Cyber Security Best Research Paper Award committee